• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Parsantium City Sourcebook - now on sale!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi all,

I've posted a (rough) expanded world map to the blog here.

I've also been posting some content to make it easier to use Parsantium with 13th Age - you can check out four Parsantine icons plus members of the Golden Scimitars criminal gang here.

Happy to answer any questions or comments!

Cheers

Rich

Emerikol

Adventurer
Rich I have the item ordered. I love city books so I hope yours does well. I can rarely pass one up.

I'll post here after I have a chance to check it out. It looked good and I will say that if the enworld reviewer hadn't mentioned it I never would have known so that review got you one sale for sure.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Rich I have the item ordered. I love city books so I hope yours does well. I can rarely pass one up.

I'll post here after I have a chance to check it out. It looked good and I will say that if the enworld reviewer hadn't mentioned it I never would have known so that review got you one sale for sure.
Thanks Emerikol - that's great! Please do let me know what you think of it :)

Cheers

Rich

Emerikol

Adventurer
I got the book! I love it. I haven't read every square inch of it yet but I'm sure much of it will feature in one form or another in my coming campaign world.

It's a nice book, book wise too if you know what I mean.

Remove ads