Passing of Wizo Ka'yn

Dontella

First Post
"The Rule of Three."

~

Even now as I read this, I still find myself in absolute shock. I have thought for long hours what I could possibly say, what words could possibly suit.

Sister and Friend.. ever shall you linger..

For what is given to us from one, returns to us in the power of three. Such is the lesson of the Grove.

For all the kindness shown, both in the game.. and those of us who had the pleasure to know and share words with you outside of it. For all that light and joy you brought to us, and all those moments of tears and laughter shared. These are gifts we shall always hold, and in doing so you will ever remain. Thank you.

You will be missed.. but we shall always seek the Grove still, and the smiles found therein.

Ruthia

First Post
When I first read this thread I was speechless. Ka'yn....gods will she be missed. A sweet wonderful person, I have meet very few people on her caliber of kindness and open mindedness. She was the first to welcome newbies with open arms, working to help the poor lost sould find their way around that mass of space known as ISRP.
Thats how I meet her. I was a lost soul, trying to figure out how to work my way around the chatroom, eight almost nine years ago. She took this little dragon underwing and taught me the dos and don'ts of a good RPer. She was one of the first people I RP'd with steadily as I learned my way around the place. Back in those days I jumped at the chance to talk with her, she was a wonderful person.
Saddly with time we grew apart, she was on less and less and I drifted to others in hopes of finding a good match. I regret now that I still didn't talk to her, her passing took a great person from both the real world, and ISRP.

Katrina

First Post
A loss to us all

What can one say when a good friend is gone. I remember the times in the crossroads, and will never forget her. May the gods bless her, and her memory endure forever.

Draggy

First Post
I can't believe it. I fondly remember old RPs with Alyysssa and times as a WizO with Ka'yn. She will sorely be missed :(

Akea

First Post
It took me a while to really remember my first interaction with WizO Ka'yn, but this is a rough translation of it:

One of my first character's was a very unoriginal name Shenzy. She was interacting with the character Guardian Edwin, and Ka'yn pm'ed me and said "Hey look! It's Shenzy and Ed!" We had a good laugh about it, started quoting The Lion King as if we were actually having a conversation. That must have lasted a good hour, then she patted my head and signed off to do other WizO stuff.

She will be missed dearly, but if she had it to her way, I believe that she would have us remember how she lived, not how she passed. Any good memories of her to share?

Krystal

First Post
It's been a while since I've been around, but I try to keep in touch with folks. This news is sad, indeed. Unfortunately my poor head is a bit fuddled due to lack of sleep, but I remember Aly being one of the people who was always around and who you could always play with. I remember working with Ka'yn back in my days as Karalyn, when the ISRP was still hosted by wizards.

Sad, sad news. Words escape me. I wish her family strength and healing. One of the worst things in life is the loss of a loved one, and it can leave you so empty. *hugs* My condolences.

Remove ads