• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Password Assistance

Kallikrates

First Post
After lagging from Enworld for around two months, mainly because of college, I decided to come back on. To my frustration I forgot one of my characters passwords, so I commenced to change the password. I was immediately blocked with the message that either the nick name or the email address is incorrect. I tried all three of my email addresses, nothing. I was even able to read the description I set up for my character.

The character is Azrael and as I said his description can be viewed, but I cannot reset the password. So to any Magis with some time on their hands, please help. I might just go crazy...er. Thanks in advance.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Alek said:
dont sweat it, just make him again with a few periods and/or underscores after the name.
We'd prefer you didn't do this. It's an open invitation to impersonators and it can make it hard for other people to interact with you (example: "that char doesn't even have a description" after searching on "CharName" instead of "CharName." or after searching on "CharName_" instead of "CharName__" ), or even for us to help you if we don't happen to notice the distinction when looking for a current e-mail.

If you can't contact a Magi by board or chat or e-mail (ISRPmagi@gmail.com) and you insist on re-creating your char right now, try adding a last name or fuller spelling of the name instead.

Remove ads