Password Assistance

Kallikrates

First Post
After lagging from Enworld for around two months, mainly because of college, I decided to come back on. To my frustration I forgot one of my characters passwords, so I commenced to change the password. I was immediately blocked with the message that either the nick name or the email address is incorrect. I tried all three of my email addresses, nothing. I was even able to read the description I set up for my character.

The character is Azrael and as I said his description can be viewed, but I cannot reset the password. So to any Magis with some time on their hands, please help. I might just go crazy...er. Thanks in advance.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Alek said:
dont sweat it, just make him again with a few periods and/or underscores after the name.
We'd prefer you didn't do this. It's an open invitation to impersonators and it can make it hard for other people to interact with you (example: "that char doesn't even have a description" after searching on "CharName" instead of "CharName." or after searching on "CharName_" instead of "CharName__" ), or even for us to help you if we don't happen to notice the distinction when looking for a current e-mail.

If you can't contact a Magi by board or chat or e-mail (ISRPmagi@gmail.com) and you insist on re-creating your char right now, try adding a last name or fuller spelling of the name instead.

Remove ads