Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2

Walking Dad

First Post
"Cough, cough... d@mn! That happens nearly every time!" Ziang says with a sour grin. Overly loud because of their slightly damaged hearing he calls to the alchemist: "Should we try again?"

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2256649/

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will: Aggravating Force, Magic weapon, Static Shock
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula / Healing Infusion 2/2, Curative Admixture, Burning Weapons, Lightning Sphere
Daily Powers: Icebound Sigil, Restorative Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru

Kaoru's normally friendly nature and reputation of helping within their village were tools that the young man thought would be helpful in getting everyone organized. Seeing that Ban Lu was already at work, Kaoru lent a helpful hand in his direction, while gathering advice from village elders on how to properly organize everyone.

[sblock=ooc]OOC: Insight to assist: 1d20+6=18; Diplomacy for information gathering (perhaps to help in future checks) 1d20+10=28 [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The old man wipes the black dust from his face, relieved now that Ziang is still interested in the experiments. "Of course!" he shouted, as deaf as Ziang. He leads the alchemist into the town, and starts preparing his workbench.

Kaoru knows everyone in town, their jobs, the things that they like and like not to do. It was rather easy for him to know how to do the job of organizing the workers.
Also, speaking to them reported useful information. The elders had useful pieces of information too; Kaoru now had the 'Know how'.

OOC: Aid another has a DC of 15, so you can add a +2 to the one that claims the roll, unfortunatelly, Ban Lu's roll is for the next round and its rather low. You have a +4 bonus for your successful diplomacy roll in organizing the workers for the next round.

Durlak

First Post
Leng Helps the Smith

'Hey, Wei Dan' says joyfully Leng as he enters the smith 'You look very busy, May I help you' The smithmaster agrees and he takes a pair of very long tongs, takes a piece of iron and puts it into the hot fire. Leng starts to push air in to heat the fire even more.

OCC:
1d20+9=18, 1d20+9=10, 1d20+9=22 :( I thinks that's 3 failures in a row

That's very hard work and Leng endures some time after getting all sweaty and exhausted.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: You should make a roll each round, not three in a row. Treasures in the sea is the only challenge that takes three rolls each round.

Helfdan

First Post
Fighting fatigue, Wang once more dives into the treacherous surf, seeking the precious materials needed to prepare the ship. He grabs the heaviest piece of wood he can find, and struggles against the waves to bring it up to the surface.

[sblock=OOC]
Damn! 11, 22,20 [/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Kaoru used the advice that the elders had given him, playing to everyone's strengths as he organized the workers. "Lo Dan, you be in charge of moving the materials and organizing them. Everyone knows how organized you are in your shop," Kaoru offered. "Hotaru, no one likes a bully, you should know that better than anyone, let everyone see the brighter side of that handsome face." These were but a few examples as Kaoru organized everyone, showing his own willingness to get in and get his hands dirty working with the others . . . just like he does every other normal day at the village.

OOC: Insight: 1d20+10=28 - Success!!

Durlak

First Post
Wei Dan laughts at Leng "You are all big and tall, but have no resistance! You better come back here tomorrow and try again. And remember kid to eat your vegetables. HAHAHA"
Leng goes to the beach, emband helps the people doing several chores.
In the morning of the following day he has breakfast and goes inmidiatly to Wei Dan's house. The smith says "Look who comes in! Ready to try again?" "I am, Wei San" says Leng.

"Well turn on the fire and heat it up then"

The fire ignites just fine but heat it up is looking kind of troublesome to him. Maybe it's just a matter of tecnique.

[sblock=OCC]1d20+9=18[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Posting to let you know I've been taking note of your rolls for the second round, just wont post until Uki gets his post in.

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu speaks with some of his companions before once more trying to bring order to the chaotic worksite.

OOC: IC seems to be down again, would you be so kind as to roll for me? I believe it will be +14 this time.

Remove ads