Pathfinder Abomination Vaults Hack & Slash Game Coming To Kickstarter

The first ever Action Role-Playing Game (ARPG) based on Pathfinder!

BKOM Studios and Paizo are proud to reveal “Pathfinder: Abomination Vaults,” the first ever Action Role-Playing Game (ARPG) based on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!

unnamed.png

When the wicked sorceress Belcorra Haruvex returns to haunt her home of Gauntlight Keep, she assembles an army of monsters, beasts, and abominations to take her revenge against those who wronged her in life. Delve into Gauntlight Keep to battle deadly monsters and abominations on your way to put an end to Belcorra Haruvex and her evil schemes. You and up to three of your friends will lead iconic Pathfinder heroes, including Amiri and Ezren, through the sprawling dungeon on your quest to eradicate the evil sorceress.

The project is set to be launched on Kickstarter later this month. If you want to stay up-to-date or get notified when the campaign starts, head over to the pre-launch page here.

“Launching a Kickstarter campaign for ‘Pathfinder: Abomination Vaults’ gives us the opportunity to share our own excitement and anticipation around the project with the IP's fans, from the get-go,” said Frederic Martin, CEO at BKOM Studios.

“With Kickstarter, we can directly reach players and supporters, and offer them a chance to bring the game to life with us,” Martin added, “and by creating this communication channel with the fans, the campaign is a vehicle that allows us to build an even stronger, deeper and more meaningful game, which we believe every Pathfinder enthusiast deserves.”

As it gets closer to the launch, more details will be revealed on Twitter, Discord, Twitch, and Facebook accounts. You can also watch the announcement video here.

Dawn Dalton

Dawn Dalton

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I need to see when that 5e abomination vaults book I backed is shipping….this made me remember that one. I check it out cause the 2 owlcat CRPG games have been fun and I enjoy the paizo fiction for their golaron realms.

Edit - looks like the Abomination vault 5e is delayed, wasn’t OGL related according to the paizo forum marketing guy buy limited resources to dedicate to it. Waiting 10 months (March 2022 to Feb 2023) to say it’s delayed with no current timetable kinda stinks cause I was looking forward to it. Bummer…

Last edited:

Jadeite

Open Gaming Enthusiast
I'm not sure how well Abomination Vaults translates to that subgenre, considering it has a huge amounts of somewhat neutral encounters. But I liked the original BG: Dark Alliance and especially Dark Alliance 2. If that's the direction they are going, I'm somewhat optimistic. I'm less interested in a more traditional ARPG based on Pathfinder, Grim Dawn has set the the standards far too high in that regard.

Remove ads

Remove ads