• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] B6: The Veiled Society

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry it is what Rezak notices i can't get did he see the man leave does he know the group is alone now

Just think that Rezak is the type to keep things to himself first and then the group and then outsiders. So I was waiting to know if he saw the man leave you said he did but didn't say Rezak knew that.

HM

kinem

Adventurer
Yes, Rezak saw the man leave. Just ask ooc if you have any more questions like that :)

After the man left, Caridoc signalled Rezak to come join the group.

Rhun

First Post
If Rezak is going to be a "loner" and even ignore the group when he is signaled to join us, then I doubt my PC is going to put much time into even considering his wishes in the future. I mean, but Celythia and Caridoc signaled him to join the group's discussions. Don't get me wrong, because I'm all about roleplaying the character's personality...but a loner only gets so far in a game that is based on teamwork.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not a "loner" with the group but trusting others I'm sure somewhere in the past Rezak has been helped by the group they have his loyalty it was that first signal when you were still talking to the man that Rezak ignored not wantng a stranger to know his business then i thought the whole group walked out

then didnt know that since i was in the corner trying to be a shadow if Rezak saw the second signal if I knew he did, then i would have been right over but was waiting on the Dm to tell me what was what, just a little miss communica' on the posta' LOL

Maybe after Rezak is "out of the loop" a couple times he'll change his ways

Almost to my bus stop got to go to work :confused:

laters

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That would be a yes to trying to lose anyone that might be following, remebering the weird encounter that happened before he does not want anyone knowing where he would be sleeping.

I'm so happy the sblocks don't say "everyone but Rezak" anymore now they are all addressed to me :p

Rezak would leave to join the others not sure of the time though I will leave it up to the DM if Rezak is early or late.

HM

Rhun

First Post
We'll just continue to figure that Rezak is off on his own, that way he can swoop in and save us when we need it.

Remove ads