• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] B6: The Veiled Society

Theroc

First Post
Some of us like to actually go outside and enjoy the weather on the weekends. :p Or reorganize our garages, which I spent most of yesterday and today doing. But now I can fit both motorcycles in there if I don't get my old one sold before winter hits.

I just find it humorous that other boards I RP have HIGHER activity on the weekends, but on Enworld weekends are the LOWER activity period.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I just find it humorous that other boards I RP have HIGHER activity on the weekends, but on Enworld weekends are the LOWER activity period.

try to get a "feel" for the age groups, I think Enworld has alot more older gamers in it which I am one of lol

HM

Rhun

First Post
I was just going to say that. I'd bet if you check the average age of the players on the other boards, the average EN Worlder is probably 10+ years older than that. Most of us really did get our start playing back in the AD&D days or Basic D&D days, even before you were born, Theroc. :D

And since I have to be to work in 8 hours, I think I'm going to sign off for the night, and get some sleep! Talk at you all tomorrow.

kinem

Adventurer
Player choices are key in this adventure, so it's important for players to be in it for the long haul. I don't want to end up with DMPCs on my hands. Who is willing to make that commitment?

The second thing is that I prefer a posting rate of about 1/day.

Holyman: Do you remember details about the Veiled Society adventure? I guess not, but if so, it may be a problem, as there is some investigation.

Theroc: This is what a B6 looks like.

Much information about Mystara is available at Vaults of Pandius - the Official Mystara Homepage

Basically, as far as low level characters are concerned, it's a standard D&D world. B6 takes place in the Grand Duchy of Karameikos. The PCs could be an adventuring group that defended a small town from goblins or such, and now is entering the big capitol city, Specularum, hoping to make their fortunes.

Rhun

First Post
Kinem, you know that I will make the commitment to stick with the game for the longhaul, and that I have the posting record to back it up.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Posting 1/day that is for me lol

I remember a dungeon, some monsters and ... oh we found some treasure too Will that disqualify me :(

HM

Theroc

First Post
I don't know what kind of record I have, but I've never abandoned a game while on Enworld. I can certainly work for 1 post a day, with any long term disappearances being forewarned as much as possible.

For example: I plan to visit my girlfriend on friday, and will be there all week. I can try to post and such during that time, but it probably won't be all that frequent if at all.

Remove ads