Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Campaign Website Template for Google Sites

mgbeach

Explorer
fantastic

pity i have no skill

how do i add player 6 and 7!!!

Thanks! Figured others might need the same so I went ahead and added them to the template

As for the how of it.. at the top right of the page when you're signed in there is a button that says Create Page. From there you just fill in the blanks and make a couple selections as to where you want the page in the site structure.

To add any page to the navigation bar on the left, scroll to the bottom of the nav bar and select the edit link. There are several different sections so find the one you want to add your link to, edit it and select add link.

I know this is not the most thorough of explanations, but Google Sites has an extensive FAQ, Knowledge Base, and Forums where you can get better answers than I can provide on any aspect of page design and function.

Hope the site suits your needs! Have a great day.

Last edited:

mgbeach

Explorer
I can't seem to find the button that allows me to use this site as my template. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I think you have to have a Google login (for Gmail, etc) in order to see that option. Go to mail.google.com if you don't already have one. If you do have one, make sure you're logged in

Steel_Wind

Legend
Correct regarding the blog use.

More generally (and more importantly): Paizo Publishing LLC has its own legal counsel, Brian Lewis of Rosen,Lewis. He used to be a VP and General Counsel at Wizards of the Coast, actually. He's a competent IP lawyer and knows his stuff and the gaming industry very well.

As for Paizo management staff, they demonstrably and consistently monitor posts not only on this forum, but also on the general forums of ENWorld. So they know about it.

All by way of saying: Paizo is here and Paizo has its own lawyers. Paizo is WELL able to look after their own copyright interests and do not need the "help" of community members acting as policemen or remonstrating each other about those issues. If Paizo Publishing LLC wants to do something about an issue, then it will; if Paizo Publishing LLC doesn't care to do something about it, then it won't.

In both cases, it's Paizo Publishing LLC's business to make that decision, not the decision (or business) of anybody else in the community to do it for them.

Last edited:

mgbeach

Explorer
You're totally right, please ignore the noise

Oh no worries! If anyone ends up using the template would love any feedback that might make things more usable/useful down the road.

Also note, that once you create your site... if you restrict access to just your group members (via More Actions...Share This Site..and uncheck 'Anyone in the World May View This Site' then send invites to your peeps), you can use whatever artwork you want to :p

Remove ads