Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Campaign Website Template for Google Sites

mgbeach

Explorer
That's awesome. Thank you. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, however. I was thinking about the specific links in your skill, feats, equipment, etc, lists- which I would think would be easy, but time-consuming.

Oh, lol. Well I hope you'll forgive me if I leave you to make those changes on your own personal site. I'd be more than happy to copy and paste into the template! :)

Manglash

First Post
+1 - Great template, I have moded mine to handle the 2 games me and the other GM run.

Question I have a quick question, What font did you use for the "The Happenings" title image etc?

I want to make some more for my custom sections but need to tract the font down you used.

Regards
Manglash (Wgtn, NZ)

mgbeach

Explorer
+1 - Great template, I have moded mine to handle the 2 games me and the other GM run.

Question I have a quick question, What font did you use for the "The Happenings" title image etc?

I want to make some more for my custom sections but need to tract the font down you used.

Regards
Manglash (Wgtn, NZ)

Thanks, I'm glad you're finding it useful! The header font is called Dark11 and is available for free from Dafont.com:

Dark 11 Font | dafont.com

Remove ads