• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Walking Dad

First Post
"You can hear
my curse clear,
shall miss me axe and spear."
Devos chants. The air starts to ripple around him like waves for a moment, then he looks normal again.

[sblock=ooc]
casting mage armor
AC 17 (T13, FF14)

Active: Dancing Light cantrip 7 rds

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Vithralas knocks and fires another arrow at one of the orcish bowmen. The elf curses as his arrow again misses its mark.

Initiative: 14
Round 2 Attack: 06 w/bless
Round 2 Damage: 08

(Didn't bother linking, since a 6 is obviously a miss.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: this is just a reminder, but bless has been cast on the party:

Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and ...

VanorDM

Explorer
The orcs growl and charge at the party, rushing into melee range. Lydia and Onslau take swings at the orc's but both don't seem to do much damage, their weapons bouncing off the orc's armor or shield.

The archers draw back arrows and let fly, but all arrows fly over the group and thud into the roof of the Inn.

[sblock=OOC]I have a image posted in the Plots and Places thread showing where everyone including the Orc's are at. If you have any corrections to it let me know and I'll adjust the map.

The orc's had to make a double move to get into melee range so everyone gets a wack before the Orc's next turn.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

OOC: gaak! windows went wonky on me and i lost the last post. ok, Am i the big blue guy at the far right?

Scott DeWar

"By Brakus I will splt ye sKull!" cries the cleric *Woosh !* in the air goes the quarter staff as he is distracted by his choice of 3 different targets.

BBCode
1d20+1=7, 1d6=5 plus 1 more for his bless makes the attack an 8 *roll eyes*

Onyx

First Post
"By Brakus I will splt ye sKull!" cries the cleric *Woosh !* in the air goes the quarter staff as he is distracted by his choice of 3 different targets.
OOC - Don't forget that you are Enlarged. While I understand that the +2 Strength and -1 size modifier to hit granted by the spell cancel each other out on attack rolls, your new Strength of 15 makes your modifier a +2 and thus damage with your quarterstaff is 1d8+3 (str x 1.5 with two hands).

[ooc: yes you are and I moved some people around to put the melee fighters in front.]

The link in Plots & Places still points to the original document, has this updated picture been posted?
Also, can we get a concise initiative count?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

OOC: D'Oh! I didn't realize i had been enlarged. and I now see that my damage calculation is not right on my character sheet. Thank you for the catch and the extra 1.5 hp damage!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads