• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Onyx

First Post
Round 6

Talmon observes the priest bravely holding his ground against the surviving Orc and decides to wander over and lend a hand.

He soon realizes the ways of melee combat are not well suited him and perhaps more training is in order.

OOC- Move 30' to be on the left of Calvin (and thus directly in front of the Orc) and spend a standard action to use the 'Aid Another' action in hopes of helping Calvin to hit the Orc. I fail
HORRIBLY (see below)

[sblock=Dice Roll]
1d20-2 → [1,-2] = (-1)

Invisible Castle!!!! KAHN!!!

Thankfully my dex check was more forgiving....

1d20+2 → [13,2] = (15)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Onslau (Round 5)

Onslau nods to Lydia, and then turns rushing toward the giant Calvin, whirling his heavy mace wildly overhead.

"Missile attacks on the one near Lydia!" he shouts as he rushes onward, drawing adjacent to the orc and swinging his weapon with abandon.

[sblock=Combat Stuff]
Move diagonal, et cetera, toward the orc in front of Calvin, aiming to end up on the orc's right. I think Onslau has enough movement to get there is one move, in which case he follows up with a clumsy attack:

1d20+5=12, 1d6+4=5
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=OOC] it sounds like Talmon and Onslau have him (the orc) flanked between them, just for the record. [/sblock]

VanorDM

Explorer
OOC: er, uh, whose turn is it?

[ooc: ]Round 6 was finished with Mark's move. That also effectively ends the combat, the only remaining orcs are the one in the grease and the two asleep... Those are all effectively free kills, so unless someone really wants to roll the dice, I'll call this combat over, and we can move on to the next thing after I post a IC end of round report.

Sound good?[/ooc]

Remove ads