pathfinder game judgeing interest

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hello Everyone!

I recently got the issue of Dragon with stuff on hauntings and was interested by it, so i wondered if anyone would be interested in a game based on that. It would be based on true events-ish, well, at least based on a real location and the accompanying legends of a place by my house, I'll let you guys pick the levels level 4 would be the lowest that would work well, and up to level 20 if you want to pull all the stops out.

If there is enough interest and you people want to know the legend I will let you people know.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hello Gandalf. What would be the PC's role in this haunting? Are they good souls trying to banish the evil (with or without an outside sponsor), or are they people who need to get something from the house (grave robbers seeking treasure, good or sinister artefact seekers, etc)?

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I think they would be people that came to banish the evil spirit, but it could work either way, there's not really much in the place to steal but I could work something out.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Knowledge can also be something to "steal".

I asked about group motivation before because I'm sort of trying to place a grave-robbing low life with a little death priest thrown in concept of mine. :) I get the feeling you're going more for a Call of Cthulhu "well-heeled investigator" feel though? Or maybe it's a battle royale against EEEvil, considering the high levels involved?

I admit I haven't seen the source material, so it sounds vague to me I'm afraid.

ghostcat

First Post
This sounds fun. Can I express my interest. Level wise, I have never really played high level characters, so would prefer the 7 to 12 range.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
it would be a fight against evil, there would be a spirit that would have taken up residence in an abandoned barn where a small child was killed by a falling beam from above, and not that spirit exacts revenge upon passers by, and you will be there to stop it, is the adventure outline.

Remove ads