• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Home brew game OOC-Closed

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'm very sorry to not fully understand posting at this point, but how do you make the OOC boxes, That's probably the last question I will have ever, but I don't know it right now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL probably not the last :p But here are some tips my friend:

Everything I know is based on the brackets [ ] and [/] once you learn that it becomes easy. Here are some things you can do with the brackets

[sblock] the secert OOC boxes
[sblock=title] give your secert box a title
striking: putting a line through someting

Examples:

[sblock] I started [ sblock ] and then write want I want and end with [ /sblock ] but no spaces between the brackets and word. [/sblock]

[sblock=Title Here] Again I started [ sblock=Title Here ] and no spaces and end with [ /sblock ] [/sblock]

striking Just wrote [ s ] and the word and then [ /s ] again no spaces and it will strike everything between the two s's see

HM

Yabanjin

First Post
I just moved to a new city (Ohashi in Fukuoka prefecture, lovely place), and I won't have regular internet access for probably a month. There's a fairly arcane process involving me registering as a foreigner in this city and getting paperwork to that effect before I can get such modern conveniences as a phone, internet, or a bank account. :erm: Please have my character be quiet and helpful until such time as the cable company determines that I'm the good sort of foreigner. :lol:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Alright, I'll NPC you for the time being, I know that Aleeshot will be sporadic, I'll NPC him too until we find a new wizard to replace him. I also got my work done faster than expected, so I'll be back on now!

Walking Dad

First Post
Small suggestion: Many DM's started with 'standard' initiative in PBPs. I only know of one who finished it that way. Most change at some point to alternating PCs and enemies. So if someone cannot post quickly, the other have a change to do something and the PC just goes last of the heroes.

Easier, but do as you choose. I did it that way, too ;)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Sure thing WD, I'm new to this so I'll definitely listen to the wisdom of other, more experienced players, so, for example in the last encounter it would go: Dog, Yabanjin, Guard, Walking Dad, Ghostcat, Aleeshot, Holy Man? Also, yes, I will tell the Players when the next round is starting.

Walking Dad

First Post
Most variants alternate between bad guys - good guys (just using the highest initiative to see which group goes first:

Dog, Guard, Yabanjin, Walking Dad, Ghostcat, Aleeshot, Holy Man

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads