• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Homebrew game IC thread

Yabanjin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Gandalf, are you still planning to do rolls? I like it that way, personally, so I'll leave my initiative in your hands unless you prefer I roll it.[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
On seeing the dog attacking, Celeste lurks behind Braxs waiting for one of the others to attack it. Once the dog is engaged in melee, she steps out from behind Braxs flanks it and slashes at it with both of her swords. Unfortunately she is slightly off balance and her primary attack misses completely. However she quickly recovers and her off-hand attack cuts it.

[sblock=OOC]Delay until dog is engaged in melee.
Two Weapon Fighting Attack (Longsword), Damage, Flanking Bonus (1d20-1=2, 1d8=1, 1d6=1)
Two Weapon Fighting Attack (Short sword), Damage, Flanking Bonus (1d20-2=15, 1d6=1, 1d6=4)[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Brother Darion

Brother Darion doesn't rush in, but is ready to defend himself and the others.

[sblock=OOC]
Will attack dog / guard, if come into reach.

Heavy mace +3 , 1d8+2 , x2

AC 18 (T10, FF18), HP 11/18, F +3,R+0,W+4
Initiative: +0
CMB: +3
CMD: 13
Channel Energy: 4/4

0 Level: Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 Level: Shield of Faith - Bless, Protection from Evil

Effects:

XP:0
Gold gained: 0

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I know I go last :( just wanted to know if you want me to roll my attack and post it in now or wait till everyone else has gone? [/sblock]

Yabanjin

First Post
"Whoa, Fido! No need to get so familiar so fast! Let's put this dog down, eh, guys?"

[sblock=OOC]Bardic performance: +1 to attack, damage, and saves against charm and fear.[/sblock]

Bunweck draws her rapier to defend herself against attack.

Remove ads