[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I'm not going to take a spot close to it if then noone else can get to attack so, I will delay before using the above actions. Aid would be what i want to do first, and only attack as a secondry action if I can't. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Sergeant's Quarter

Round 4

Fabhal steps back to get out of range and focuses his will through the tankard ever present on his belt. Cayden Cailean answers his call, healing some of his wounds.
The other heroes wait for a better moment to use their various abilities.
The beast attacks again and hits the gnome adventurer, but the rake could be much worse, without his cover.

[sblock=ooc]

Displacer Tentacles (1d20+9=11, 1d6+4=8, 1d20+9=29, 1d6+4=8)
Displacer Tentacles (crit) (1d20+9=19, 1d6+4=5)

Fabhal moves, regains 6 HP.
other delay
beast attacks and hits for 4 HP

[sblock=Initiative]
Displacer
Heroes

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 22/22
Fabhal 18/29
Brawar 18/18
Morjik 25/25

Displacer Beast -8

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes are up. This is the last round of the pit by my counting (cast at the surprise round.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]OK. I guess I didn't realize he couldn't actually get out of range.[/sblock]

Fabhal feels the sting of the beasts tentacles once again. He growls in frustration and readies his weapon . . . the next time the creature tries to smack him with a tentacle, the ropy appendage gets a solid whack from Fabhal's hammer!

[sblock=Action]Ready action: Attack beast/tentacle when it comes in range. Rolls below.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

"Hey, mebbe we should draw it out to the hall, where we c'n s'round it an' all smash or gash or gouge it?" Cade suggests, still waiting for the monster to get back where he can see it before he throws.

[sblock=ooc]Cade continues to wait for the monster to get back into view, but will throw his javelin at it as soon as the displacer beast's body is back within view, readying his action.

Unfortunately, I got a lousy roll for my readied attack, a 10. -_-
1d20+4=10, 1d6+3=6 [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC] sorry quick question. The D-beast is considered in melee combat at the moment correct? [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
From the pfsrd:
Shooting or Throwing into a Melee: If you shoot or throw a ranged weapon at a target engaged in melee with a friendly character, you take a –4 penalty on your attack roll. Two characters are engaged in melee if they are enemies of each other and either threatens the other. (An unconscious or otherwise immobilized character is not considered engaged unless he is actually being attacked.)
If your target (or the part of your target you're aiming at, if it's a big target) is at least 10 feet away from the nearest friendly character, you can avoid the –4 penalty, even if the creature you're aiming at is engaged in melee with a friendly character.
If your target is two size categories larger than the friendly characters it is engaged with, this penalty is reduced to –2. There is no penalty for firing at a creature that is three size categories larger than the friendly characters it is engaged with.
Precise Shot: If you have the Precise Shot feat, you don't take this penalty.
They are engaged if you aim for the tentacles. They are not engaged when you aim for the body (which you cannot see from your current position.

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Thanks WD guess I need to get into this fight. Actions pending... ok a miss with the acid splash LOL [/sblock]

Brawar cups his hands and a glow ball of magical energy forms in them. He takes and tosses the sphere and it lands way behind the two comabants. It sizzles as it burns the wall behind them.

Last edited:

Remove ads