• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder is done!

dm4hire

Explorer
Looked through the threads and didn't see anything discussing this. Paizo announced yesterday (May 4th) that they finished Pathfinder and shipped it to the printer. It weighed in at 576 pages at final cut. That's one huge book!!! Here's a link to the blog if you click here.

hewligan

First Post
Yeah, I saw this on the Paizo blog over the weekend. I loved the image of the print-out sitting on the scales. With thinner paper and double sided printing we will be looking at something about 1/3rd the size, and I will run straight out to my FLGS and buy a copy the day it hits the shelf.

It should arrive just in time for me to transition my Rise of the Runelords adventure over in time for Part 3 to start.

HardcoreDandDGirl

First Post
Anyone know how much it costs?

also is it fully back compadable or does it still have weird extras thrown into all the classes, and a change to how feats work?

kitsune9

Adventurer
Looked through the threads and didn't see anything discussing this. Paizo announced yesterday (May 4th) that they finished Pathfinder and shipped it to the printer. It weighed in at 576 pages at final cut. That's one huge book!!! Here's a link to the blog if you click here.

Yay!! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Grymar

Explorer
We don't know the final revisions, but there are all sorts of additions to the base rules and I'm sure a few tweaks to the feats and spells. After all, that was their goal, otherwise they would have no reason to do a whole book.

I love the additions to the classes so far. I'm not sure about rage points, but otherwise I think I like the changes they made. I'm putting in my preorder soon for this one.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
I love the additions to the classes so far. I'm not sure about rage points, but otherwise I think I like the changes they made. I'm putting in my preorder soon for this one.

I'm pretty sure that the whole Rage points mechanic is gone. Jason Buhlman (sp?) posted an update to that and an alternate mechanic on the playtest boards some while ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads