Pathfinder Kingdom Building Game Online

bilwar

First Post
Hi All,

First off, I am a Player in this game, not the GM/DM So, I don't know everything about it.

We are using Mostly the Kingdom Builder Rules, as well as some Homebrew rules and modifications

You start off as a Level 1 Expert Business owner in the city of Kolvir.
You are a member of the City Council and will debate with them about what to do to expand the kingdom
Also take care of your business and possibly expand it.
As a Council member you will interact with new Merchants and Dignitaries that come to the city.

When we started, we had a Viceroy, Grand Diplomat etc etc and all positions were filled.
It seems that some players decided to just leave without saying anything, so, on my own, since I like the idea of the game

I know that the GM has a site on www.roll20.net to make the die rolls and chat if we meet there at the same time. I know that Internet Explorer does not work on roll20
You roll 4d6 drop the lowest for Abilities you decide where to put them.
Roll 3d6 x 10 for starting money, the business has the basics that you need to run the business
Currently, We are Human, but that may change, if the game keeps going

I don't know if we will be adventuring or not, we are currently tossing around ideas for hiring/training apprentices GM wants other ideas besides taking the Leadership feat.
GM has also ruled that you cannot take a Feat and a Trait that adds to the same Craft/Profession Skill

The Play By Post part takes place on www.kolvir.proboards.com There was at least talk of backroom deals and intrigue

Remove ads