• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder level 20

WarlockLord

First Post
Feel free to put Malacarus under some sort of magical contract. While he would undoubtedly despise the situation, he would willingly sign such a contract to preserve his own life.

Paladin trying to reform him would be pretty cool, but I wouldn't say no to any of you guys.

Also, while Malacarus is evil, a LARGE part of his reputation is that he always keeps his word.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Lets see....

Spell DC = 23 + Spell Level
CL = 21
Rod of Ultimate Quickening - can quicken 3 spells of 3rd level or lower per day, 3 spells of 6th level or lower per day, and 3 spells of 9th level or lower per day.

Shayuri

First Post
Warlorck Lord...one thing about your Drow Necromancer...he's level 20.

Pretty sure Drow lose a couple of levels due to their being pretty awesome. ECL +2, aren't they?

Padreigh

First Post
They have been toned down a bit in Pathfinder (drow nobles are a different story ...).

And I think they have removed the level adjustment somehow, but recommend something similar to it. Can't recall the rules at the moment.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Yeah the standard PF Drow really is not worth anykind of level adjustment. Their best feature is their spell resistance which is low enough that it's a none issue for dedicated casters.

Shayuri

First Post
*reads*

Hmm! Well, I'd agree they're not ECL +2 in PF...

But they seem substantially better than just regular elves, which suggests a +1 ECL to me.

Then again, I ain't the GM in the building, so lets see what he's got to say. :)

fireinthedust

Explorer
I've had fun with a level 18 rogue at a Con once. consider that there will be more than combat. In fact, bet on it. Combat will be an issue for sure, but if the party can't get by a locked door (magically reinforced) because you're not there, it would be a sad day for goodness... a great day for evil, but a sad day for goodness.

I could give you tips if you need them, though I don't know if they apply; just that one time.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
is this the kind of information you are looking for? :

Hedron Treefriend NG Human Ranger 20
hp: 280 / 280

Senses:
60 ft dark vision; perception + 29; stealth +40; survival +33; tracking +43

spell dc:
16 + spell level

Saves:
Fort +22
Ref +24
Will +17

A/C 30
TOUCH 24
FF 25

Combat:
primary weapon - Bow, long comp,mighty +4, +5 enc, distance, flaming burst, bane: human(giant)
att: +34
averrage damage with greater vital strike: 27

w/ deadly aim: +29 att, 37 damage average

jackslate45

First Post
I have been looking at the cleric build, and not liking it. I might rearrange to be more of a buff cleric than the Battle cleric I had before. I only have a +28 to hit, so I think I did it wrong. Will work on the numbers a bit.

Edit: Forgot to add the Wish Bonus (+4 STR +5 WIS). So:

HP: 300
AC: 44
Fort: +22
Reflex: +16. Once Per Day reroll a save
Will: +27

+30 to Attack Bonus
Can add +20 to any CHA roll, including UMD and Diplomacy
Add +10 to rolls for 1 round.

DC: 20 + Spell Level

Skills:
Diplomacy: +25
Sense Motive: +23
Spellcraft: +23
Know Religion: +13

Sanctuary DC: For 20 rounds per day, can create a Sanctuary Aura with a DC Will of 30.

Has a weapon that can store a 3rd level spell in it (Normally Dispel Magic)

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
+28 to hit seems reasonable prebuff, throw a quickened buff spell on yourself each round and those numbers should rapidly swell. Just Divine power would give you a +34 to hit 6 extra damage and an extra attack - which does not stack with haste. Though it has to be said Cleric combat buffs aren't what they were in 3.5.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads