• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] new Players' Guide? firearms?

I understand that a revised Zeitgeist Players' Guide is being developed, so when are we going to see this?

And will this guide contain the Firearms info (now that the Ultimate Combat book is out) that people have been asking about? (Stuff like: what's the general commonality/rarity of firearms in Zeitgeist, what specific firearms are available, how many doses does a Firedust cask hold?, do characters with the Gunsmithing feat from Ultimate Combat still pay 10% to craft ammunition? etc. etc.)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's a few weeks away (as we're simultaneously working on the second adventure), but yes - we will be revising the firearms section now that Ultimate Combat is out.

Yes, my understanding is that Rugult has all those details figured out. He's at PAX this weekend, but I think next week we should be able to send the Player's Guide updates to layout. It should be a quick update, so hopefully no later than two weeks.

Rugult

On Call GM
Brains... err PAX!

Yes, I've been running Pathfinder at PAX all weekend. I'll be confirming some of the changes to the Player's Guide next week. Most of the work is done, and just need to confirm a few items here and there with Ryan. :)

oh and as a slight aside I had a question about the "The Man with Two Guns is God" theme feat? It says "You can draw and attack with firearms as if you had the Quick Draw and Two-Weapon Fighting feats". Does the Two-Weapon Fighting feat even apply to firearms?...the two weapon fighting rules on page 202 of the Pathfinder core rulebook seem to imply that two weapon fighting only applies to melee weapons, double weapons and thrown weapons.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads