• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Online MMORPG Announced

Alarian

First Post
I have mixed feelings on it. I had originally supported it, but then when I discovered it was going to be forced pvp, I dropped my support. I was watching it today and once it hit 1 million, I decided to support it, but only to get the books. Fortunately they had a pledge level that allowed you to get the books without having anything to do with the MMO. Why did I wait until it was funded? Because I didn't want my money to benefit it being successful as I didn't want to support a pvp MMO. I think it goes against everything a RPG is about.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Well, it made it and I have to say I am not really happy about it.

Paizo has every right to sell their name to a video game maker, and the maker has every right to get funding however they can, but I was really leery of this attempt. I suppose the main thing that struck me wrong was that, in the end, supporters are just getting a few free months of play. Not anything, or much physical, like most kickstarters.

Plus, making a video game is a lot different from producing a book or RPG. I have strong suspicions this one will not make it to reality stage.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I quit playing video games but if I had the money I would be supporting this Kickstarter just to get the Emerald Spire Megadungeon. Will be a shame if the Kickstarter fails and that does not get made.

That's why I put in $15 - just to get the Emerald Spire PDF.

Remove ads