• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Online MMORPG Announced

Kaodi

Hero
I quit playing video games but if I had the money I would be supporting this Kickstarter just to get the Emerald Spire Megadungeon. Will be a shame if the Kickstarter fails and that does not get made.

Shemeska

Adventurer
They seem to be making a legit push here in the last two days. I go to bed and wake up, and they've jumped something like 50k which is kind of awesome.

Looks like they're probably going to hit the goal at this point.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
I went ahead and supported the kickstarter even though I am not a fan of PVP, I am a fan of Pathfinder.

But they already said that the game will have next to nothing to do (mechanically) with Pathfinder, and is at the a$$-end of Golarion. So, why support it? I honestly don't get that. Paizo has licensed the rights for a video game out and will get their money anyway. The game will get made anyway. Honest, interested question.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
With ±7 hours left, the Kickstarter is now sitting at $942,012, and it is climbing rapidly enough that it should hit the target a few hours ahead of the deadline.

Remove ads