[PATHFINDER] Paranormal Protection Agency (OOC)

Shayuri

First Post
Greetings and Salutations.

I hope week 2 of the game finds you in good spirits and ready to move to the meat of the game itself. To that end, 3 new IC posts have been crafted. One is a reply regarding the arrival of Lucious and party-split of the PC's (PPA: Nightshift), while the other two are 'Mission-Specific' Threads. Thus, we've 3 IC threads operating at the same time?! Please be certain to post IC in only one thread at any one time as each is keyed to a specific physical location. The newly created threads (and links) are as follows:

PPA - The Case of the Stoned Dude
PPA - The Case of the Eerie Aerie

Thanks in advance,
- MD

...I'm in the Griffon one, right?

*wince*

I know, I know...I'm terrible!

Mithral·Dragon

First Post
I like IRC; I often have used it to give an insight into my gaming practices including hints which let's face it; are sometimes nice to receive. Afterall, if the comparisons are to be trusted; who among us can claim to facilitate the intelligence score of their PC with little more than Die-Rolls and their own intellect?! No - DM insights are fun and sometimes a necessary evil:

Enochian!? Far Realm?!

Fear not; though I'm a huge fan of HP Lovecraft, this isn't exactly a Call of Cthulhu game. No Insanity Points, no Hastur the Unspeakable, etc. However, I draw insane inspiration thereto, and have a special affinity for everything tentacularly tentacled. :D

What did you expect Paranormal to mean... undead?! Sheesh! SO passe! :p

- MD

Last edited:

grufflehead

First Post
Re: spotting tracks

Yup, I remembered that anyone can now Track but I thought it still ran off Survival. Helena doesn't have that skill, so although she might have been able to spot something with Perception, I assume that even IDing them as 'tracks' let alone actually making any sense of them would be beyond her?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Dragonwriter/Velastri said:
Griffons are a little beyond my skill to soothe.

Yeah, I didn't realize that griffons were a bit outside the range of wild empathy. Korva doesn't really know anything about griffons so that works out. But does that mean one would have to use diplomacy on a griffon? If so, Korva is more likely to make it mad...

Shayuri

First Post
Griffons aren't sentient, so you'd use either Animal Handling or Wild Empathy (at a significant penalty for it being a magical beast) to try to calm it.

That or get sneaky so it never notices in the first place. :)

Remove ads