[PATHFINDER] Paranormal Protection Agency (OOC)

Dragonwriter

First Post
Diplomacy would probably be a better bet, as Griffons actually do understand Common. INT 5 puts them out of range for Wild Empathy, hence Velastri's reluctance.

Basically, I'm only going to try taking that egg with a mix of Stealth and Handle Animal/Diplomacy (whichever works), and only as a last resort... Though I suspect we'll need to grab it at some point to examine it... But if we could do so with magic, thereby not getting into the griffon's reach, so much the better.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
re: egg-zempulary egg in eirie aerie

What you guys need is true seeing to deturmine if that griffon is indeed a griffon!

Pathologik

First Post
TIME, I FINALLY HAS IT!

Been a long period of jobhunting and such, but I've finally earned a brief respite, and will be joining within a day or two. Again, apologies on the absence, there's been a good bit to straighten out, but now I blissfully have nothing important to do.

The event went phenomenally, we needed 50 guests to break even, and we ended up with 100! Quite a bit of fun, the dance floor was VERY busy.

Anyway, finishing up history and description, I meant for it to be short, but I'm rapidly approaching page 3, what with revisions and such. I'll have it up tomorrow, maybe posting in the same day. :)

grufflehead

First Post
Good to have you back! Don't know which group you have been assigned to but I'm sure either would be glad of an extra set of eyes/ears/hands/spells ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
to the group in the PPA: The Case of the Eerie Aerie, I can't wait to see you guys deal with that griffon! hurry it up!

Pathologik

First Post
Ugh, I am so terribly, terribly sorry on delays - truth be told, real life just kicked in, with a lot of work opportunities, which I desperately need. Between standard moneymakers, computer repair, upcoming DJing, assisting friends, and trying to get schooling handled, I don't really think I could devote the time that this game deserves. Thought it might be polite to give a notice before entering, instead of leaving anybody in the lurch.

Again, I'm terribly sorry, this looked like a lot of fun, but I wish all of you a grand adventure nonetheless!

Remove ads