• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder PDF - Dang It!

Kvantum

First Post
How big is the all-in-one PDF? With all that purty art, I'm afraid I may need to buy a terabyte HD. ;)

96 MB. And then you'll want to grab the 9 1/2 MB for the 3.5/Pathfinder Conversion Guide, the Pathfinder Character Sheet, and (sigh) the v1.0 Errata. Well, at least they caught those errors themselves...

Oh, and the 30 page Bestiary Preview. That's part of those 9.5 MB of extras, too.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I managed to snag the conversion guide too in under five minutes. Anyone know where the character sheet is located?
There's a link to Pathfinder RPG resources right here or else under the big Pathfinder RPG logo top left of Paizo's home page. The character sheet downloads right away, no need to add to your cart.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I bought the HC. Do I need to buy the PDF separately? Usually Paizo includes the PDF with a purchase, but it's not showing up in my downloads.

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
Every hour yesterday, I tried a couple time to download the PDF. Finally managed to do it late last evening. I gave it a quick once over. It looks real good and well structure. My only problem is that my old laptop which I use for RPing, is straining under the weight of the PDF. Seems that its not just the book that is heavy! :)

Remove ads