• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

frostrune

First Post
Hey all,

Starting Friday 2/29 I'm headed out of town on a long awaited vacation. I'll out of contact until at least 3/8.

Hewligan please NPC Jokad as needed in my absence. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble.

If we ever get out of this dungeon, he is planning to show off his scars and enjoy his hero status at the local watering holes, the White Deer certainly among them.

Cheers,

Josh/Frostrune

hewligan

First Post
I think I mentioned in the original join up email that vacations would absolutely not be allowed, whatsoever!

Just joking. Have a well deserved rest. I am on vacation this weekend myself, and enjoying the brief respite!

hewligan

First Post
We have had a noticeable fall off in postings lately. Most specifically in regards to Airwalkrr. I believe that the best course of action is to effectively retire Mandraiv to town after we finish the Catacombs (we are in the final room, right now, so assuming you survive the battle we should be looking at a week or so). He can then act as a NPC going forward - a local source of knowledge.

Any comments on this proposed retirement of Mandraiv are welcome, as are any comments on why we have had a bit of a slow-down recently. I am happy to receive any feedback to help push things along.

Friadoc

Explorer
That sounds like a solid and fair course of action, as it leaves a lot of options open for him and the player.

As for posting slack, at least on my end, I've had a busy week with a new job, but I'll be more focused from here on out.

On a side (dork) note, this post came from my iPhone. :)

Rhun

First Post
Friadoc said:
That sounds like a solid and fair course of action, as it leaves a lot of options open for him and the player.

Agreed.

As far as slow posting on my post, I'm forced to blame work as well. I used to get all my posting done at the office, and lately I've been so swamped I just don't have the time. And that severely limits my posting frequency.

frostrune

First Post
I hope there would be no hard fellings but I'd vote for retiring Mandraiv as well.

Other than when I am away, I work at a job where I can check this site about 14 times a day. I realize not everyone has this opportunity.

In general, I'm all for anything that speeds up the pace of play.

I'm enjoying this game immensely. I hope you all are too.

Josh/Frostrune

hewligan

First Post
Thanks for the responses. I was just wanting to know if there was any element of the game that needed changing. Personally I feel the Catacombs have dragged on a bit, but I guess that this is more a problem of playing a dungeon crawl element online. It is probably the sort of mini-dungeon that you could blast your way through in a single session face to face.

Mandraiv is now, for all intents and purposes, dropped. Airwalkrr's last IC post was several weeks ago, and I believe he is focusing more on the games he runs, which is understandable.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads