• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Fenris

Adventurer
frostrune said:
I hope there would be no hard fellings but I'd vote for retiring Mandraiv as well.

Other than when I am away, I work at a job where I can check this site about 14 times a day. I realize not everyone has this opportunity.

In general, I'm all for anything that speeds up the pace of play.

I'm enjoying this game immensely. I hope you all are too.

Josh/Frostrune

Whereas I work at a job where I can't :)

Sorry I have been slow myself. I just finished my last job application that that is over, work is a bear but my posting should pick up in the next day or so.

frostrune

First Post
Hey all,

I'm going to be doing some travelling for business the next couple of weeks. Starting tomorrow I will be out for 3 days, back for 4, then out again for a week. My posting will be sporadic at best, non-existant at worst.

Please NPC Jokad as you see fit and I'll catch up as I can.

Cheers,

Frostrune

frostrune

First Post
Also probably about time we took stock of the loot we have collected thus far and divied it up. Friadoc, I hope you've been keeping track cause I know I haven't.

Fenris

Adventurer
Leveled!

Yeah I have been waiting for this level as I got Weapon Finesse finally!

(not to mention the second dice of sneak attack :] )

I intend to give Jokad a run for his money. :p

hewligan

First Post
Frostrune - thanks for the advance warning. I will NPC as required, and you can fill in when available.

Fenris - I will review Jovik tonight

Friadoc

Explorer
frostrune said:
Also probably about time we took stock of the loot we have collected thus far and divied it up. Friadoc, I hope you've been keeping track cause I know I haven't.

*laughs*

No worries, I'll scoure the whole dang thread if I have to. ;)

Rhun

First Post
frostrune said:

Absolutely...Danth could use some better armor. And maybe a masterwork morningstar if we have recovered enough cash. :D

Friadoc

Explorer
I'll have Kael updated by tonight, it would have been done last night, but I was dead tired when I got home from work.

I swear, if one of those work from home and make a ton of money jobs was something more than mythical, they'd be tempting. ;)

hewligan

First Post
Jokad - looks good. I like the switch into Ranger. Still in keeping with his character, but shows perhaps a slight move away from the wildness of his youth.

Kael - still needs to be updated to level 3. I will post an update today regardless, but please update him before the weekend.

Jovik - again, looks great.

Danth - still as snake hipped as ever, and looking good. Level 3 opens up some useful spells, so hopefully Danth can avoid falling into the healer trap.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads