• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

Rhun

First Post
While Hewligan is on holiday...what do the rest of you think for a feat choice for Danth's 3rd level feat?

I'm considering either Touch of Healing from Complete Crusader (detailed above) or Augment Summoning. Touch of Healing will give us more staying power without actually using up Danth's spells, but can only heal up to half-hitpoints. Augment Summoning will help if Danth starts using Summoning spells, which he is finally getting to a level at which they will prove useful.

What do you all think? Other suggestions?

Fenris

Adventurer
Rhun said:
While Hewligan is on holiday...what do the rest of you think for a feat choice for Danth's 3rd level feat?

I'm considering either Touch of Healing from Complete Crusader (detailed above) or Augment Summoning. Touch of Healing will give us more staying power without actually using up Danth's spells, but can only heal up to half-hitpoints. Augment Summoning will help if Danth starts using Summoning spells, which he is finally getting to a level at which they will prove useful.

What do you all think? Other suggestions?

I vote healing. Danth's pretty good in combat so summoning, while nice is limited. But we were very tight last time on healing.

hewligan

First Post
I am out of the country without my MacBook Pro for 2 days, returning Wednesday. I will post on Wednesday night, and will also be making a post tonight (Sunday), so really only a 2 day gap. Sorry about this!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads