Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mike, I can't tell who is who from the pics. I can't enlarge the thubmnail enough. I also do not know how far the grease extends or why there is a red circle around something south of the party.

Yeah, I'm not really happy with my map this time around, but I can't figure out what's wrong or how to fix it. For some reason if I make it large enough to be really clear the tokens are illegible. Doesn't look like folks will be moving too much from this point on, though, so I think we'll be OK.

Nessian is right in front of the door. Lerissa is the only one adjacent to him. Abraxis is just to Lerissa's SW - he has a reach weapon so he can still attack. Leaf is to Abraxis' W. And as HM said, the red circle is the token for Marrow Chomper the Wounded Watchdog.

Looking over the IC thread it looks like Nessian, Abraxis and Leaf have all acted since Lerissa did, so she's up!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I asked Morrus if there is a way to sblock them automatically so they might look like this -

[sblock=Rolls]
Dice Roll
d20_20.png
+5
1d20 + 5
longsword vs orc

25​

Dice Roll
d8_1.png
+3
1d8 + 3
damage

4​

[/sblock]

But couldn't we set up rollers thread for everyone and then just use links?

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I also don't like the huge dice boxes. And if we're gonna set up threads for rollers and then link to them, I'd just as soon keep using Invisible Castle.

So, I'm thinking for my games that's the way we'll go.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just the wrapping up to do now. Do you guys want to RP it, or shall I do a summary?

In the case of a 'summary judgement' I'll need to know Leaf's intentions regarding Marrow Chomper. I set it up so he could become part of the group and work his way into being Leaf's animal companion, but don't feel bound by that if you wanted something different for an AC.

(If you like the wolf stats better, I have no problem with putting a wolf in dog's clothing when you get to 4th level).

If anyone wants to make changes to your character now would be the time to start taking care of that. I'll allow you to change anything but your race/class/background. None of you will be eligible for the alternate racial characteristics as you're all playing custom races but the class archetypes for your core classes are available, as are the new feats/spells/etc. from the APG.

If you don't want to make changes that's perfectly fine!

Mike, have you come to a decision regarding whether or not you're going to continue? Whether we wrap this through RP or by summary it'll be a pretty natural time to take care of Lerissa's departure if that's what you decide. Malcomb's let me know he'll not be coming back so I've got to handle Mustapha's departure regardless.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was thinking about Chomper and decide Leaf will find an orphange and see if they will take her in. Kids love dogs. He will also give them a donation once I know my exact funds. We didn't get paid for this adventure but there must be something in this pyramid worth selling.

Note: Will not be going the aniaml companion route, these characters and there double classes should be alright. But then you never know if I run into a cool creature in the jungle Leaf may just change his mind. ;)

Also I belive a summary will be enough and then maybe a send off for those characters leaving, back at the tavern we all started in. Prehaps finish that tea.

I will finish Leaf's changes (subdomains, feat?) not sure but probably just the domains.

Great game everyone and I can't wait for the next chapter in Leaf's career.

HM

Remove ads