Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yes to the spell and kit (once you qualify for the spell, and if you find the kit as loot or for purchase, of course). I've pretty well opened up any official Paizo source.

If you're talking about just a regular old cloth kilt, sure! No mechanical change there so no problem.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Very awesome some crunch stuff to look forward to, and added to the great RPing.

And thanks can't wait to go swimming. :p

HM

Rhun

First Post

Is that like Gozer the Gozarion?

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Louis, Ghostbusters

mleibrock

First Post
Mike,

I want to give Jask's statement the attention it needs but it'll be tonight before I can do that. I'm eager but time challenged right now.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No problem! APs are a marathon, not a sprint . . . There's a goldmine of role-play opportunities in this one because of the way it's written, and it seems like you guys are putting together a party that will add a ton of RP as well. Very exciting for me!

Rhun

First Post
No problem! APs are a marathon, not a sprint . . . There's a goldmine of role-play opportunities in this one because of the way it's written, and it seems like you guys are putting together a party that will add a ton of RP as well. Very exciting for me!

I'm all for a moderately slow paced game. I'm getting back to where I have more free time than I have for the last year, but it still isn't as much as I'd like.

renau1g

First Post
If I didn't have a job I wouldn't have a house... I guess there's free internet at the libraries *shrug*

Anyways, things are much better now. One thing that sucks about working in tax is that you are a slave to the deadlines. Client's don't care that their delays pushed you right up against that deadline, they're paying us very good money to do their returns and expect it done. This year was compounded by my time off in October which further squeezed my busiest time of year.

Thanks for everyone's patience and not leaving poor Auron on the beach alone. Those crabs would've had a tasty snack. ;)

Remove ads