• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP] The Sandman's Binding Game Thread

drs

First Post
"Looks as if there were a struggle" Sean points out the strip of fabric. He then takes a knee and reloads his guns waiting for the others to come up. "Have a plan Dorn? Want to go straight for the rainbow colored one?"

GoldenEagle

First Post
Jonas looks at Capt. Bal, "We will do all that we can...you have my word." with that he heads off to the group.

"After the Rainbow hued creature, I have given my word to Bal that we will do all that we are capable of to help Donvena..."

With that Jonas will take a moment and lay hands to heal anyone who needs healing and Claiborne will help.

Then Jonas will look at Dorn, "Swift Victory!" and hurry down the tunnel

If time permits Claiborne will cast Bull Strength on Dorn if helpful and himself if not.

GE

drs

First Post
Seeing the paladin hurry down the tunnel Sean will head after him and take a scouting position, treading lightly.

Sean will take a position 20ft ahead of the group, moving silently (+24) and hiding (+14).

garyh

First Post
Nazgrel will assume a position towards the rear of the group, seeking to keep the mage from being exposed (assuming Icthor comes with).

Paragon Badger

First Post
The group heads across through the broken wall after their preparations. The tunnels here are strange. The walls are rough as if crudely burrowed through. The passage takes unexpected twists and turns as if with no real direction. Checking to stop will show that at least two figures have been dragged through here, struggling.

The party eventually comes to a fork in the tunnel. One path leads to the left and another to right. At the point of a divergence a splatter of red blood can be seen on the walls. The blood still retains traces of warmth and must have been recently spilled. No signs of struggle are seen down either tunnel. At this point you hear no noise other than the sounds of the party.

GoldenEagle

First Post
Assuming no one can discern the direction of the transgressors (Detect evil in each direction), Jonas will head down the tunnel to the left with Claiborne shortly behind him.

Last edited:

Storminator

First Post
Sorry folks, I missed the posts somehow...

Dorn curses a forked passage. "Hell! Split here can end in disaster! Guess wrong and everything goes to hell." Dorn fumes for a moment and turns to Sean. "Can you run down the right and get back to us?"

Dorn turns to Ichtor, dreading any sort of tactical discussion with the crazy mage. "Can you send, ah, your, uhhh, excellent? familiar with Sean? That way you'll know if the things are that way, and if Sean finds nothing he can return quickly? We must decide now!"

If neither man volunteers Dorn will hustle after Jonas. In either case he rues the split passage.

Dorn Hardwood

drs

First Post
Storminator said:
"Can you run down the right and get back to us?"
Sean nods and says "I'm gone", with that he bolts down the right passage, slowing as soon as he hears anything.

Moving silently whilst double moving each round at full speed so a move silently score of +19 (24-5). Listen is +12 if you need it.

Krug

Newshound
Storminator said:

Dorn turns to Ichtor, dreading any sort of tactical discussion with the crazy mage. "Can you send, ah, your, uhhh, excellent? familiar with Sean? That way you'll know if the things are that way, and if Sean finds nothing he can return quickly? We must decide now!"

Ichtor says icily, "Milgra... stays with me."

The mage waits for the rest of the party to decide.
"Frankly I do not think it will matter. Either way will lead the way into the consciousness of the dwarf woman. All I know is... things will become more INTERESTING." The mage smiles.

Storminator

First Post
Krug said:

Ichtor says icily, "Milgra... stays with me."

The mage waits for the rest of the party to decide.
"Frankly I do not think it will matter. Either way will lead the way into the consciousness of the dwarf woman. All I know is... things will become more INTERESTING." The mage smiles.

Dorn cocks his head and looks at Ichtor. "That makes ... perfect sense," he mutters. Dorn begins slowly walking down the passage after Jonas, listening for Sean's response, if any.

Dorn Hardwood

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads