• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(PbP) The Trail of Fire

Gimble Godshine

First Post
(OOC) We may soon have a new player his name is kindof stupid but don't worry about it he knows how to play D&D and I'm sure he will do fine, no wasting time making fun of his username unless you ask permission from me ;P (OOC) (On second thought go right ahead but make sure it's in OOC or I will give my minions AOO=to the ammount of characters in your insult :) )

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Krog: (Male /Bugbear/Barbarian 1)

Krog moves to a point where he can see what has ambushed the party... From there he charge out and attack the closest one trying to draw attention to him in the process.

OOC: Attack 12 +11 = 23

Gimble Godshine

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Krog moves to a point where he can see what has ambushed the party... From there he charge out and attack the closest one trying to draw attention to him in the process.

OOC: Attack 12 +11 = 23

Roll spot (OOC lol badger is not there...) everyone that can currently see.

Shatterstone
As you charge in for the attack you realize how stupid that was when you here the tell-tale click of the crossbow and whistle of an arrow midflight...(Roll damage for your attacking the lizard-man...)

Gimble Godshine

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
OOC: Axe(+2) + Fire + BAB + STR = Damage; 10 + 3 + 3 + 6 + 2 = 24

The look on the face of the lizardman boosts morale for a split second as that out of place smile the scaled monster was wearing disipears forever and long forgotten as he screams in pain when the axehead cuts through his left shoulder (Your right) all the way through his already limp body to pass through, with a sickening crunch, his right knee cleanly if not discustingly cut in half.

But the boost in morale is cut short as two arrows and a crossbow bolt land with a sickening thud in shatterstone's character's left knee, right ankle, and as he lands on his knees his right shoulder...

Take 16 damage. (Note: the falling to his knees is for look, he may stand and attack again when it is his action without taking penalties of any kind.)

Badger takes firstblood, XP+30% if he lives...(HomeRule: Firstblood gets XP+30%)

Gimble Godshine

First Post
OOC:Dammit, yeah thats what I meant...Stupid, stupid, stupid....

Ooh baddies turn no? yes! Hah and then....

Brother Shatterstone is being attacked by a lizard man and two unseen bowman, the crossbowman sharpshooter is still reloading :(

take...Nothing from the lizardman, as a matter of fact he crit. fumbles and his sword lands inches from velmont's head (89% instead of 90%+, Dammit)but takes massive damage (Crit.) from one bowman and respectable(5 out of a 1d6) damage from the other take 12+5= 17

Brother Shatterstone Nimbly trips the bumbling lizardman in it's pathetic attempt to hurt the Bugbear and turns his gaze skyward to see (Chance Spot=19 against DC 15) (I Roll Chance spot) The feline bowman (Actually beautiful Bowwoman) Take aim and fire, narrowly missing his groin (Whew) and hitting the inside of his thigh causing excruciating pain that isn't at all numbed by the second arrow impact to his left bicep.

Velmont, buddy, lol, roll percentile and add 20% to it for the yowls of pain (hehehe) and the Thump ofa lizardman close-by and the metallic sound of a blade giving you a shave.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads