• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(PbP) The Trail of Fire

Gimble Godshine

First Post
OOC:Welcome back badger just read the posts before this and rp yourself back into the action, no falling from the sky, let's assume you were healed...

OOC: So I am in the right when I assume that you are going by the map through the caves?? OK let's go then, has anyone heard from infax? did he quit? should i npc him??

IC: It is several miles to the next town in which you can rest and traverse the next few miles to the Caves of The Frost Mountains (Creative, no?)

Gimble Godshine

First Post
Gimble Godshine said:
OOC:Welcome back badger just read the posts before this and rp yourself back into the action, no falling from the sky, let's assume you were healed...

OOC: So I am in the right when I assume that you are going by the map through the caves?? OK let's go then, has anyone heard from infax? did he quit? should i npc him??

IC: It is several miles to the next town in which you can rest and traverse the next few miles to the Caves of The Frost Mountains (Creative, no?)

What the Hell guys, where are you? I didn't kill you yet...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Krog: (Male /Bugbear/Barbarian 1)

OOC: infax is a no go. Also I'm not sure what to do with my character next, we decided to adventure on after badger posted, which has not happened. Also I haven’t seen a post saying that we have started are journey or not. Are we supposed to talk and travel at the same time?

Velmont

First Post
Sorry, as Shatterstone said, I didn't know what to say too, it's seems your creativity was contagious. Anyway, as said precedently, during the travel, we chat about the weather and the things like that.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Xiskrin is happy to discuss events that have passed since he saw Krog last. Also given opportunity he'll tell Kharas a story or two of previous adventures.

Gimble Godshine

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
OOC: This thread has been quite for to long... What's up? Or are we traveling to the cave in real time? :D

(OOC)Ok in my opinion it offers more realism to the game if you roll yourself and post results, so, that said...(OOC)

You are travelling to the cave, getting close you should think and as walk around a large grey boulder you realize just how close to the cave you are, and how, oddly enough, well gaurded it is...

Reflex saves all around, along with move silently checks to jump back around the boulder before they see you. (Oh and a spot check to see if you see what the guards are.)

(OOC) Hello badger? Come in, badger? (OOC)

Remove ads