• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(PbP) The Trail of Fire

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Well, if everyone else agrees lets get going to that Draconi cave place. I would prefer going through the mountain rather than over," Xiskrin tells the others.

Velmont

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"Well, if everyone else agrees lets get going to that Draconi cave place. I would prefer going through the mountain rather than over," Xiskrin tells the others.

"I don't like to go on a trip like that. We don't even know what we would meet. Draconi Cave? What is that? And the trail of fire? Why would we...

The dwraf look at his two companions.

"Ok, I see you want to go both, so let's go, but if we meet some travellers or local on the road, I suggest to ask them some question, I prefer to know there is some kind of monster before they are in my face."

Gimble Godshine

First Post
Velmont said:
"I don't like to go on a trip like that. We don't even know what we would meet. Draconi Cave? What is that? And the trail of fire? Why would we...

The dwraf look at his two companions.

"Ok, I see you want to go both, so let's go, but if we meet some travellers or local on the road, I suggest to ask them some question, I prefer to know there is some kind of monster before they are in my face."

A small peasent girl, probably eavesdropping walks up to you, "Umm, sirs?" "I-I heard you talking about the draconi caves and-and the trail of fire, please, don't go, it draws all the strong ones from the town even my big brother Cael, he is a mighty warrior, he left his map in the rush to beat his friend Gren to the big treasure, please if you must go take his map...please find my big brother," She grins sheepishly, "And that outlandish rogue of a friend he's got," she gives you (Festy's Character) a broken old worn looking doll with a map pinned to it "here, dolly lets me know if people are nice or not, she says you have a soft heart and a hard sword" "For luck," she sniffs "But I-I-i I want her back! give her back when you bring Cael and Gren back! o-ok?"

She runs off after looking over her shoulder a few times...

Velmont

First Post
Gimble Godshine said:
She runs off after looking over her shoulder a few times...

The dwarf look the young girl running away.

"Sad to see this town to be deserted for some treasures. It seems like a fool's gold rush, and it seems we will be taken by this torrent and follow the trail of many before us. Sad things. If our death await us, why should we make her wait, it's not polite, and it seems there is a doll who need to go back home as soon as possible, so let's find Cael and Glen, and a brother and a son."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Krog: (Male /Bugbear/Barbarian 1)

From deep within the cloak Krog nods his head in agreement. Rather or not he does this cause he cares or just to get out of town no one but he knows...

Gimble Godshine

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
From deep within the cloak Krog nods his head in agreement. Rather or not he does this cause he cares or just to get out of town no one but he knows...

Well, an OOC responce would be helpfull... ok? are you going to just follow the map, through the cave or over or collect info or what?

Festy_Dog

First Post
"A map," Xiskrin rubs his hands together, "Well this is our lucky day fellows, Fharlaghn smiles upon our travels, and travel we shall. Shall we venture unto the caves?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads