PC Gen Wish List

Mynex

First Post
Re: I should really check it out more

BeerandPoetry said:
I see it has a FadingSunsD20 mode but no FadingSuns.lst file. Am I missing something?

It's beeing worked on. :)

1st part of supporting a system is to make sure that the code is in place to handle it. So some industrious Code Monkey has started doing just that. :)

Mynex

- #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
- PCGen Document & List File Silverback
- RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
- RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

Last edited:

Mynex

First Post
Re: I should really check it out more

BeerandPoetry said:
I see it has a FadingSunsD20 mode but no FadingSuns.lst file. Am I missing something?

It's beeing worked on. :)

1st part of supporting a system is to make sure that the code is in place to handle it. So some industrious Code Monkey has started doing just that. :)

Abdul Al Hazrad

First Post
Since we're on the subject

I'll add my voice to the wish list:

I see that there's a L5R button that's inactive. How long till it's active? I'm looking forward to doing some Rokugan stuff.

Also, what would it take to make some of the character sheets more attractive. I like what's being done with style sheets, but I'd like to see some sheets that have a bit more style to them (for example, more graphically interesting or eye-catching, incorporating graphcs for particular settings (OA, FR, Scarred Lands).

Thanks,
The Mad Arab

wighair

Explorer
What i'd like to see is:

1) Some way of building default equipment bundles. e.g. a thieves kit, an adventurers kit, a warriers kit (longsword, shield, armour, waterskin) etc. These could then quickly be given to a character in one hit.

2) A way of having PHB info available, WITHOUT the greyhawk deities appearing in the selection. If I'm running a FR game, I don't want to see these invalid options. This might be possible already by selecting appropriate options. If so could someone point me in the right direction.

3) A way of setting defaults. Most specifically race = human or FRealms human.

Generally though I find the product excellent. Well done to all involved!

Remove ads