• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC trading

loser

First Post
I'm not sure if I can post requests here, but here goes.

A few months ago I ran across some rules on the net that detailed bartering for PCs. It was based on skills like profession (merchant) and a few others I can't remember. I think they were sense motive, appraise, or diplomacy.

The rules were really cool because they gave results that stated whether or not you found a buyer (or buyers) for your goods and, if so, how much he is willing to pay for them as opposed to the listed book value. Based upon the skill you used and what you rolled.

I printed the rules out, but alas, I lost them when I moved out of my parent's house. Since then I have not been able to find them again on the net. I just can't remember how I found them in the first place.

I really love this sort of thing in games, it almost becomes a hobby of mine as well as my character's, turning a profit as the party travels. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Here's a link for some other economic rules I ran across.
http://gez117.free.fr/dnd/economic.html
I much prefer the rules I'm after, however.

Nik_the_Pig

First Post
sounds great - can't help

Wish you well in your search, not just out of kindness of my heart but due to the fact they sound like great rules and I'd like to get me grubby paws on them too.

Best of luck.

Victim

First Post
Old One had set of rules that detailed business or even regional performance. Perhaps you're refering to his system?

Remove ads