• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PCGen] Character Sheets

Mynex

First Post
jmettraux said:

CRG's concerns over hard coding should be removed now. Everything is contained within the data files, so that should make life much easier to make a stat block sheet for him.

If there are still issues he's having problems with, he can always let us know what he can't do and we can add the appropriate tokens for him to pull from to get the information he wants.

:)

jmettraux

First Post
Mynex said:

CRG's concerns over hard coding should be removed now. Everything is contained within the data files, so that should make life much easier to make a stat block sheet for him.

Yahoo ! Well done guys !

Last edited:

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Mynex said:

That's good to hear. Unfortunately, I'll have to start over with the changes in the tokens thus far (since the first try at compliance) - the old versions (csheet) don't work. (It's not a big loss, really - the old version didn't work too well with my format.)

Of the export sheets, which one is the most 'complete'? I'm trying to take tokens from an existing format, but most are just quick references.

Mynex said:
If there are still issues he's having problems with, he can always let us know what he can't do and we can add the appropriate tokens for him to pull from to get the information he wants.

Thanks for the offer! Once I get a template up and running, I'll ask for appropriate tokens &c.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Femerus the Gnecro said:
Doesn't the documentation have a complete token list somewhere? It's certainly what *I* use to build templates.

-F
Has it been updated recently? The tokens have all changed.

They've all changed?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm still working on an openrpg template for version 3.

Bloody hell.

Well, I still prefer version 3 at the moment, so I'll stick with it :)

Any timetable on when it's worth it to change to the new version?

-F

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Femerus the Gnecro said:
They've all changed?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm still working on an openrpg template for version 3.

What do your tokens look like?

The old version looks like this: |NAME|, |GENDER| |RACE| |CLASSLIST|:

The new format looks like this: \\%.FORTITUDE\\/\\%.REFLEX\\/\\%.WILL\\

Ack. I'm using all the old tokens.

But, then, I'm also having no problems with version 3, save that the education feat doesn't seem to like me.

For now I don't see any reason to bother upgrading... maybe if all the old data gets re-added to the new version.

Still, it'd be nice to know what the new Tokens are like.

If you find a complete list of the new tokens, could you post a link here?

Thanks.

-F

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads