• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Penny Arcade Adventures

Indy_Gator

First Post
Have any of the Penny Arcade adventures been published or developed on the side? In particular I'd like to get ahold of the 3rd session in which Aeofel died.

Larrin

Entropic Good
The first penny-arcade/pvp adventure was "the keep on the shadow fell", a book released at the time of 4e launch, and made free on the wotc website a few years later (for a while at least, I can't find it now, but I have a pdf I know I got legally). product information here:

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Product (H1 Keep on the Shadowfell)

Storm tower, the 2nd adventure, which introduced aeolfel, is in Dungeon 166. If you had DND:insider you can find it here:
Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (Storm Tower)

I do not recall seeing any others,; not the one where aeolfel dies which would have been the next one, nor the two since (rescuing aeolfel from hell, and the last will and testament of Jim Darkmagic). The 3rd one that you ask about was predominantly set in Hammerfast:

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Product.aspx?x=dnd/products/dndacc/255190000

The dark sun epsiode is similar to the D&D Encounters dark sun campaign, but heavily modified by Tycho.

Last edited:

Remove ads