• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Perils of Thunder Island OOC

Dragonwriter

First Post
If anyone is interested in observing a different game, the Monday night 13 Kingdoms game, For More Than Glory, is willing to let anyone that wants to sit in on the game sessions for the next few weeks. It starts at 7 PM PST if you want to come and watch.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Hi Lindranis!

FYI, to everyone else, Lindranis is a player in the T13K Campaign "Fall of the 14th Kingdom", run by Arkhandus.

If you'd like to sit in on the sessions for this game, Lindranis, feel free. And I'm pretty sure Ark and the other folks in FMTG wouldn't mind you watching. This campaign in at 7 PM PST, Saturday nights, and FMTG is 7 PM PST, Monday nights.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Well, we lost Typewriter and his PC Mongo De'Bongo. I'm still going to have the opening game this Saturday.

A person from the OpenRPG forums contacted me, so I let them know that there is one opening. Whether or not this person joins, the game goes on. They can join later, if need be.

Vrukor

First Post
ok i officially have signed up and now can see everything on the thread, I win yet again. Anywho i wanna thank u all for being patient with me not making it in time. I think our group will be a threat to any challenge that our friendly DM throws at us...assuming no one drops there weapon while trying to hack at a sea creature...I wont mention any names ;) See you guys next week, though I may just sit in on the game on mondaynight. My aim is Taveribloodbane if you want to holla at me.

Remove ads