• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Perils of Thunder Island OOC

Dragonwriter

First Post
FH, the game is on Saturdays at 7 PM Pacific, but I don't think I can switch it to any other nights, as some of the other players would be unable to make it.

However, as a reminder to my players, there is NO session tonight. There will be one next week, but not tonight.

DMReckless

First Post
Hey guys,
Sorry to say, but I will be dropping from this game. I have had fun and want to thank you all for the good times. Dragonwriter, thank you for running this game.
Stratton aka Reckless aka Dim, formerly Caranthir.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Darn. I enjoyed having you as a player. If you want to re-join again at a later point, drop me a line.

For everyone else, there is a session tonight at 7 PM Pacific.

Arkhandus

First Post
For lack of a better way to contact Jeralt and Lindranis: No Shadowrun game tonight before Perils. Got some e-mails the other day that let me know some couldn't make it for SR today. Meant to post this yesterday, but got a little sidetracked and forgot to do so when I was updating stuff on EN World.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads