• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Peter Jackson Not To Direct Hobbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadget

Adventurer
Yawn! PJ trying to manipulate the internet fan-boy/girl club on his side against the "Evil" studio does not impress me. This movie is years and years away anyway, with or without PJ.

Sholari

First Post
Gadget said:
Yawn! PJ trying to manipulate the internet fan-boy/girl club on his side against the "Evil" studio does not impress me. This movie is years and years away anyway, with or without PJ.

Duly manipulated ;)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Gadget said:

The fact that it is far off doesn't change how we might want the best known director for the job.

That being said, this thread really is a duplicate. With so little new material here, I'll just close this one. Please feel free to carry on discussion in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads