PFRPG Alpha - Rise of the Runelords AP

BrOp, how do you feel about a Martial Rogue?

They drop sneak attacks and gain a fighter bonus feat, when they would normally get an increase in their Sneak Attack damage.

I'd love to be able to use this option as I've never really been comfortable playing a pure fighter or pure rogue.
Reveille, are you aware that we are using the Pathfinder RPG Beta rules? The Rogue is already bumped up using that system (HD increased to d8, sneak attack now can affect undead, and they also get bonus abilities, some of which are combat-related)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Reveille, are you aware that we are using the Pathfinder RPG Beta rules? The Rogue is already bumped up using that system (HD increased to d8, sneak attack now can affect undead, and they also get bonus abilities, some of which are combat-related)

Yeah, I know. But being that there is already one rogue, I thought I'd propose this. If you say no, thats okay. If thats the case, I'll most likely go ranger or start druid and multiclass as wiz or sorc.

The Rolling Man

First Post
I'm back from my vacation and to imitate WD, this:
This round, Arahmid tries to hide somewhere near him (behind a table, a barrel or anything else) and readies an action to shoot any goblin that comes within 30 ft. of his position (hopefully sneak attacking the little bugger).
still stands. (I prefer not to see my hide checks, and I'm not sure Arahmid will get an attack so I'll let you handle the rolls for this rounds.)

Remove ads