• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #01: The Silent Tide

Keht

First Post
When Tessara says the word "dove" there is a loud pop and the chest opens.

Treasure: A collection of over 40 rare incenses along with a book of
instruction. If burned in the proper combination, the incense
collection can replicate a single use of incense of meditation.

GM: Chest 4: Need will saves

mkb152

Explorer
OOC: Oops, somehow didn't realize that chest had been opened... ignore first roll. (on chest 3) Hmm... Kevlan, more thoughtful than many fighters, ponders the riddle, but it opens as he is pondering.

Kevlan takes a look at chest four.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, but what does Vig know? He's just a big brutish half-orc. I guess my left hand types faster than my right . . . :()[/sblock]

Keht

First Post
Tessera studies the chest carefully and realizes that the chest actually contains no lock. Tessers is able to just open the lid of the chest.
A collection of material components for a wealth of spells (value 500 gp but 70 lbs. of weight)

GM: The final chest… A strange stylized writing wraps around the whole of this rectangular chest. Stranger still are the ten small pores that run along the box’s lid.

Please give me the following rolls:

1. Perception
  2. Decipher Script, any music related perform check.

Keht

First Post
[FONT=&quot]Vig reviews the safe and realizes that the writings are actually musical notes. He notices that the pores on the safe are actually the openings of a simple wind instrument. He is able to figure out the correct combination of notes to play based of the musical notes in the writings.

The safe opens!
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
GM: Treasure: A scroll collection of a complete symphony written by a Taldan master, now lost to time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Grand Master Torch is very happy that you are able to open 4 of the 5 safes. He is so happy with your service that he gives you a 50 gold tip as well as giving you the information to find Nessian. He tells you that Nessian has setup a new base of operations that he has nicked named “The Pyramid of the Dog”. The base of operations has been carved out of a ruin of half-collapsed siege towers just outside of Absalom. After giving you this he informs you that disclosing the fact that he (Grand Master Torch) told you the location of Nessian would not please him. Such a disclosure would be considered “most unprofessional” and he would “spread the word” of your unprofessionalism to all his contacts.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
GM: Awaiting Party Actions
[/FONT]

Remove ads