• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #30: Cassomir's Locker

IronWolf

blank
OOC: Can you please move Kronk south of Pavanna? Otherwise he couldn't have attacked.

GM:

My last post was to correct my error with Jalil's prior movement. I will move you to the spot indicated once I have the other actions from the party to complete a full round post.

Then we should be all squared away!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: No worries, zizizat - the cost of doing such perilous business ;). In the heat of battle, Pavanna just didn't notice Jalil change his plans and slip into the room.

IronWolf

blank
The waves of negative energy wash through the room as Jalil feels the slight effects of it. He ignores the bout of pain and focuses his energies on Kronk, sending the warmth of healing to Kronk's wounds as they near instantly bound up and the bleeding ceases.

The pale creature cringes from the waves of energy and tries to move deftly past Kayleigh, but she easily stops his progress leaving the unarmed creature trapped in the corner even as Kayleigh swings her sword at the wiley creature once again. The blade flies wide and fails to hit its target as the creature looks for another option of escape as the pathfinder's press on.

[sblock=OOC]

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Now let's see if we can get a good run of posting in before the next round of holidays hits!

Applied a circumstance bonus to Jalil's Will Save because it was likely my fault for not having the map updated correctly that Pavanna went with the channel, so only half damage for Jalil.

Party Health

Kronk: Unharmed (10/10hp)
Miryam: Slightly Wounded (8/9hp)
Pavanna: Unharmed
Jalil: Slightly Wounded (7/9hp)
Kayleigh: Unharmed

Enemy Health

Pale Skinned Creature: Slighly Wounded

[sblock=Updated Map]
cassomir.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Dice Rolls]
Creature, Will Save -- 1d20+6=25
Kayleigh Attack -- 1d20+5=7
Creature Acrobatics Check -- 1d20+2=5
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

zizazat

First Post
Pavanna takes a 5' step back looking at the creature and says, "You have tasted Asmodeus' disappointment, now fear his wrath! There is the door, rat, run through it!"

OOC: Cast Cause Fear DC 14

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Miryam relaxes in her present position, taking on an oddly sultry demeanor as she picks up the creature's sword and swishes her whip lazily.

OOC: Ready an action to trip the creature should it break free of where it is cornered.

IronWolf

blank
Kronk makes another swing at the pale creature and lands a powerful blow on it. The creature screams in pain as Pavanna takes a step back and calls forth the fear of Asmodeus. The creature despite the grievous wound it just took seems to shake off that, though it seizes the chance to work itself out of the corner and makes a dash for the door.

It tries to weave its way between the pathfinders and avoid their hits, but is unable to do so. Kayleigh swings at it as the creature begins its flight, but again fails to strike the creature.

[sblock=OOC]

The creature is trying to get to open space through the door. I am updating the map with where it is headed - but Kronk and Pavanna get Attack of Ops as he goes by and Miryam, I think you are still in range for your readied action as well - though he does have someone between you and him. CMD13 to beat.

I will be afk for the rest of the day, so hopefully despite a confusing move by the creature there won't be too many questions!

Party Health

Kronk: Unharmed (10/10hp)
Miryam: Slightly Wounded (8/9hp)
Pavanna: Unharmed
Jalil: Slightly Wounded (7/9hp)
Kayleigh: Unharmed

Enemy Health

Pale Skinned Creature: Critically Wounded

[sblock=Updated Map]
cassomir.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Dice Rolls]