PFS #30: Cassomir's Locker

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
All three of my players are interested. They should wrap up this week, assuming I can get sheets to them and get the event reported without a hitch.

IronWolf

blank
Excellent! So - everyone else, we should be getting underway this coming up weekend, early next week. Slightly delayed, but I am sure things will be fun!

soulnova

Explorer
Well, i'm still undecided on what character to use. The only thing I know is that there's a shark in the cover and there might be some treasure undersea so I doubt my sorcerer would manage to help at all. So is down to the Cleric or the Ranger.

Question, isn't this a scenario for like 6-9th lvl characters? Wouldn't be there a problem with my 1lvl chars?

IronWolf

blank
Well, i'm still undecided on what character to use. The only thing I know is that there's a shark in the cover and there might be some treasure undersea so I doubt my sorcerer would manage to help at all. So is down to the Cleric or the Ranger.

Question, isn't this a scenario for like 6-9th lvl characters? Wouldn't be there a problem with my 1lvl chars?

I think mowgli posted the wrong module number in his invite post in his game. We'll be playing PFS#41 - Crypt of Fools.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My game is wrapped and reported. The only thing I lack that will affect this game is [MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION]'s possible questions regarding Kalenth's Chronicle Sheet, and he'll need to get his character and sheet to IronWolf, of course.

IW, I'll e-mail you Jalil's updated HeroLab file, along with his Chronicle Sheets, as soon as I finish this post . . . and, done!

Last edited:

Remove ads