• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PG Illustration!

fed_44

Explorer
Hi everyone,
I'm drawings commission! I realize illustration of your favorite PGs, High Fantasy, Steampunk, Sci-Fi, everithing you want!
if anyone is interested can havea look at my work here: http://fed44.deviantart.com/
The price is 15 euro for a color illustration, you only need to send the description of your character, his equipment and everithing you want to insert in the illustration.
I need one / two weeks ( depending on the difficulty of the illustration) to realize it.
If you are interested send me an Email at: federicospataro@yahoo.com

thank you!

Please contact me if you have any questions.

itsjustsoup.com

First Post
Ok nuff said. But are these pictures sold to the owners, copyright and all by contract? Meaning I own them forever and can put them on bumperstickers and ugly children?

fed_44

Explorer
Ok nuff said. But are these pictures sold to the owners, copyright and all by contract? Meaning I own them forever and can put them on bumperstickers and ugly children?

I never made ​​a contract for these illustrations , but I imagine so, I have no problems with this.

Remove ads