PH1: The Darque Demense (Bront judging)

WarlockLord

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I assume we've rested a night. If not, ignore this.

I will welcome the at-will abilities of 4e.
[/sblock]
Abdul will prepare the following:
[sblock=Spells Prepared]
0-acid splash (2), disrupt undead
1- magic missile (3)
[/sblock]

"We can push on whenever you're ready," says Abdul after spell preparation.

Phoenix8008

First Post
You rest and Abdul refreshes his spells before returning to the Darque Manor. Standing outside near the front porch, you look on the house again while deciding where to enter at and where to go from there.

OOC: Spells refreshed, check. +3 healing potions each, check. New spear for Elthic, check. You going in the front door or the back door and where are you going inside after that?

Attachments

• DarqueDemense13.JPG
    DarqueDemense13.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

Wik

First Post
"Sounds good." Elthic says, looking at his new spear, and then shooting a glare over at Eleria.

OOC: Elthic will check for traps if we go up the stairs. Search +5

Phoenix8008

First Post
Knowing what to look for now, Elthic manages to find the mechanism that turned the stairs into a slide trap before. Even with knowing what he was looking for though, it wasn't easy. The locks may be simple in this place, but whoever made this trap put some dwarven-style patience and care into the making of it.

OOC: Assuming here (to save some time) that Elthic would try to Disable Device on the trap since he found one. If that's not what you want to do, then say so and I'll negate this section.

Elthic attempts to disable the trap on the stairs, but his first try fails. Luckily, no one is on the stairs when it happens. After the stairs reset themselves in place, the dwarf gives it another shot and gets it locked in place this time. No way those stairs are moving now!

"Welcome back."
Says the voice with only a bit of sarcasm. "So, you think the third time will be the charm for you all? Lucias must be paying you very well indeed. Unusual for that tightwad." The voice comments.

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
At the mention of Lucius financing their assignment, Eleria tries a different approach.

"Voice in the house. Whatever you are! Are you merely going to taunt us this whole time, or do you have a superior proposition to what Lucius has offered? I am willing to listen..."

Remove ads