PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir reforms his blade, dodging and weaving towards the nearest foe.

OOC: Move to reform, move (w/ tumble as needed) to flank if possible.

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Kona'i snaps a kick at the head of the orc, and is rewarded with the sound of its neck snapping like a tree branch. The orc falls to the floor with its dead eyes staring upward.

-Periwinkle fires her crossbow at the blind creature, but misses.

-Xir reforms his mindblade and moves forward until he stands just behind Periwinkle.

Round 3 - Order of battle
-Dair (AC: 18, HP: 8/8, 2 potions CLW)
-Grimlock (7 damage)
-Kona’i (AC: 13, HP: 10/10, 4 potions CLW)
-Periwinkle (AC: 17, HP: 7/7, Wand of CLW: 17 charges, 2 potions CLW)
-Xir (AC: 19, HP: 21/21, 3 potions CLW)
-Orc (bleeding out)

-Dair again misses his mark, cursing as his blade goes wide again but remaining in position despite his instincts.

-The grimlock swings its axe again and this time Dair's luck runs out. The battleaxe carves into the halfling, who spits up blood before dropping to the floor in heap. (11 damage, Dair at -3 HP)

-Kona'i...

-Periwinkle cries out at the sight of so much of Dair's blood. She pulls out the wand and pokes the halfling with it. The gaping wound closes up mostly, but the halfling is still injured. (Heal 7 hps for Dair, bringing him up to 4 HPs. He's still prone on the ground though.)

-Xir...

lukfugl

First Post
After dropping the orc, Kona'i turns around just in time to see the beast cleave through the halfling. He takes a quick step behind the thing and swings his quarterstaff into its back as hard as he can...
whiff.

[sblock=OOC]At least Xir (or Dair) can get a flank now...[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
This, thinks Dair as the axe hurtles inexerably towards him, is exactly why I don't do melee. And then everything goes black.

OOC: Ouch.

Halford

First Post
Dair's eyes narrow and he leaps to his feet,

OOC: If the aoo does not down him...

"Eat knife ugly!" He screams jabbing his blade into the creatures groin and twisting it viciously.

[sblock=Hit 22, 4 Damage - Crit does not Confirm]1d20+3=22, 1d3=2, 1d6=2 [/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
-The creature swings at Dair as the halfling springs to his feet, but it's axe misses the small opponent. Dair's knife surges upward and plunges into the blind creatures crotch, spurting hot blood all over the halflings hands.
OOC:Grimlock AoO at Dair. (1d20 4=5, 1d8 3=5)

-The thing sways unsteadily, but raises it's axe once more as blood drools out of its mouth. The swing of its axe is clumsy though, and even injured Dair is able to dodge it without effort. The battleaxe slams into the ground and sticks there, even as the creature breaths heavily, and then topples over into the dirt bleeding heavily.
OOC:Grimlock attack at Dair (1d20 4=6, 1d8 3=6)

Each PC receives 113 XP for this encounter.

Remove ads