PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Halford

First Post
Dair shoots Xirr a highly skeptical look, and whispers emphatically,

"What? Water is exactly what you put on fire! Lets go!"

Halford

First Post
Dair looks thoughtful,

"Send girl and Captain Valor," he nods at Xirr, "to talk, rest hide round corner -just in case."

He offers in the spirit of compromise.

lukfugl

First Post
Kona'i let's out an unrestrained hmmph. "I do not deny the tactical advantage of surprise, but there must be a provocation before attack. The halfling may have a good idea -- this time -- in splitting the party. If the situation is not hostile, no one gets attacked; if it is hostile, the hiding halfling will still have the benefit of surprise." With this he nods toward Dair as a token of reconciliation.

Halford

First Post
Dair shrugs and leaves the do gooders to their moral discourse. As long as he can fire of a bullet into someones unprotected squidgy bits he's happy.

OOC: I'm with you guys, but you know RPing...;)

lukfugl

First Post
OOC: Indeed. From a player's point of view I totally *want* you to have the sneak attack, and it's fun to have a foil to play Kona'i's code of honor against. He's not a paladin, but... ;)

Halford

First Post
OOC: Dair's probably further from Lawful than from Evil, and I don't think we can count on periwinkle to give us the set - unless she is a master of deception!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Peladus examines the staff for a minute or two and comes to the conclusion that the gem atop it is the real power. It is carved in such precise and symmetrical angles that it seems to have been shaped for a purpose.

Those that move forward towards the wall are soon spotted by the guards on the wall. One of the men calls out in accented Common "Halt vhere you are and state your names and purpose?"

Halford

First Post
Dair presses himself up against the corner ready to act as soon as the guards intent is revealed.

OOC: How close is the corner to the guards Pheonix? Sorry to keep asking these things, but I need to know for sneak attack purposes, etc. He will try to get a surprise round, if possible and fire off a shot.

Remove ads