PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: :lol: Brilliant. Obviously, this is our cue to make with the Daring Escape, though Periwinkle is too distracted to say so.

Periwinkle rushes to the bars as Snoofles dodges and weaves his way throught the guards. "Oh no! They're hurting him! Make them stop! Run, Snoofles, run! Oh! He... turned into a man? Oh, clever Snoofles! Good boy! I wonder how he did that?"

At Dair's nasty look, Periwinkle defends Snoofles. "He's not causing trouble, he's helping. He's doing exactly what I told him to: cheering that poor Captain up. Obviously the crown was sucking the life out of him from having to make so many undead, so it's for the best."

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus watches, stunned, as the drama unfolds outside. Then, surprisingly, he chuckles and says, "Oh, nicely done! There's a surprise! Whoever he is, he's got guts."

Abruptly he sobers and observes, "Of course, things just got much more difficult - for Haven, and for us. We brought the dog here - so obviously we must be spies in cahoots with him."

"The only question is, do we run, or do we stay? The first depends very much on Dair - who, I see, is already working on it. The second depends on whether we can all get out of here safely, and achieve what we need to in order to get home."

"Any ideas? The captain was inclined to clap us in irons before, and with the loss of the crown, he may be desperate enough to pay whatever price it takes to revenge himself on us. On the other hand, he may just be desperate enough to give Darque's plan a try."

lukfugl

First Post
"While I'm not a fan of running from authority, I see no value in a lengthy imprisonment while they investigate our potential ties to this thief. A hasty escape is probably our best option. We can take Darque with us, as he's more use out of this cell than in, and his only 'crime' appears to be inciting dissent."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir looks impassively at the commotion. That will make our task more difficult. We better address this with the guards, as they have the gem. Convince them that risking the portal is no more dangerous than letting the 'monsters' keep the crown. 'When the wyvern eats your steed, arguing over who was guarding does not return it.'

Remove ads